Friday, August 25, 2006

terrified

Ok; so I'm wierded out now.

I've been home for 2 weeks and a few days; did most everything that my little city has to offer. (of course I made a list of things that I'm going to have to do over the next few years... and I'll figure out how to put that all proper like on my blog with corresponding links for you all to follow along with my progress).

I horse back rode, I scuba'd, I played pool, ate several lunches and dinners out. Saw the people important to me; danced with many a girl at a wedding; even tried to pickup a nurse at booster juice. (just for flirtings sake; not to do anything with).

So arrived back here on the rig.

And nothing's more scary than walking through the door to my shack and just feeling a big sigh of relief.

Home.

lol! away from the noise of the city; away from the head noise of complication. Just sitting here with 1 thing to do 24 hours a day; being able to wake up at any point in time and having something important I'm responsible for.

Even when I walk in the door; am told that nothing's working as the other lead hand runs past me to his allready started truck...

I can't believe I like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home