Friday, August 18, 2006

Developments

Ok!

First things first; I went to my cousin's wedding last weekend. Had an awesome time. There where a whack load of single girls just there to have fun... which I danced with all them.

Which not being the best dancer in the world; I can seriously hold my own without any difficulty.

Ended up sorta hooking up with this very pretty girl from out of town. Very smart; and agile to boot. I didn't do any follow up number grab; but I'm sure it won't be a problem staying in touch.

After the wedding; came home and just "blah"'d for a week. *smile* dropped my truck off on the south side of the city; and rollerbladed home. (a 30km trip) which only took 2 hours and change. A very worth while "I can do it" excercise.

Going for SCUBA lessons this weekend. Which I'm so excited about. I love (Absolutely LOVE!) being underwater.

Took a girl horse back riding. Which was nice. There were 2 16 year old tour guides who I guess sorta had a thing for me. *smile*

And other than that... the usual.

It was nice; last night. I met up with an old friend of myne. He's been doing martial arts for as long as I have; he's considered by the party ave to be a very tough customer. Apperently has 2 assault lawsuits pending. (he's a bouncer at a not nice bar) being with him was just... a breath of fresh air.

Alot of people think I'm a very smart person... alot of people think I'm an amazing pool player... or dancer... or anything I do I'm good at. But they have no Idea that I fight better than I do anything else. You just don't see it to look at me.

And my friend; see's and understands that in me. Its like taking off that one mask you never thought you could and just existing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home