Sunday, June 25, 2006

The senses

I've got a few thoughts for today's post.

First off... its a strange thing; when working with people over a long period of time, the most common comment I get is "I've never had hearing this good" ... or vision improvements; touch sensitivity etc.

I don't think its a fact that their ears are actually getting better... I just figured (this morning) that when a person has a little extra voltage in their system, their ears, eyes and other thingers can actually be fully powered instead of running on idle.

First off; when you have one sence lost... it would almost be logical that your other sences would get the power formerly used for what was lost.

Secondly; if a person could save up a little excess energy; what would happen if they poured it into one of their senses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home