Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Manipulation

Something said to a friend a week or so ago has stuck in my mind and I can't let it out.

I was talking about physically imparting sensations on people. Letting them feel things; like tingly toes; a warm body; extacy etc.

"Its easiest to form a connection, make myself feel something then impart it across to them; convincing their mind its their thought; their body its their feeling."

Yeah, i didn't say it just like that, but it was close.

So I've been meditating alot on that. Alot on how I do things.

I know people who manipulate others without energetic contact... that they can do it by brushing the surface of those effected and cause specific reactions / results.

But I do things differently. I connect and share. As mentioned above...

So when I assist a person to like me; I make myself like them.

When I kindle someone's love for me; I absorb their being and love them for everything they are and project that; causing a sympathetic reaction in kind.

And its f*cked funny... because when someone hears about what i do; they think I play these games with people's emotions. With people's feelings and their minds.

And really, the only games I'm playing are inside my head. The only damage I'm doing is to myself.

The white board I draw on is me and people just happen to be sensitive enough to pick it up and react how I want them to react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home