Thursday, May 25, 2006

Budgie!

Miss budgie said;

"***She had mentioned that she's not really looking for anything or anyone at the time (a lie... of course. ment to say "I'm not looking for you")****

hmm...I don't think that applies to everyone. it can be a convienient excuse, but take me for example...I'm genuinly NOT looking. I mean, if something came along, maybe. But Im too busy to take the time to actually look and put effort into making anything work.... dunno
my two cents worth anyway"

Ya know... I understand what your saying... but I have things backing up my point.

My evidence?

1) If you watch "Hitch" (with Will Smith); he talks about women and what they say. The fact that they say "I'm not ready" "I'm not looking" or "I'm too busy enjoying being single"... he makes a good case in saying that everyone is looking. They just don't want to admit it to themselves. (or something)

and my favorite...
2) Her online dating profile is titled "love is the answer to most of the questions in my heart <3"

And it all comes across in everything. Unless she's wicked shy and playing hard to get (Which is possible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home