Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lost in Translation

Its strange;

The more I draw inside myself; into my center; learning to speak with me...

The less I'm able to speak with other people.

I know this is going to sound very... callow... and whats worse... I'm starting to not care.

Maybe I'm just tired and grumpy; but I don't want to know about people's lives, I don't want to hear all about the drama that lead up to this moment.

I just want to share this moment with them.

After all... if we're a product of our past; then by looking in our eyes; hearing our words... shouldn't that tell our story?

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

~After all... if we're a product of our past; then by looking in our eyes; hearing our words... shouldn't that tell our story? ~

No. I disagree. What we are feeling is reflected in our eyes but it doesn't say what events or circumstances it was that put the grief, pain or even joy into our eyes.

Just my two cents worth.

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home