Friday, April 07, 2006

The calls been made for me

The funeral came and went. The morning after; got a call on my phone.

Which was funny because I was up past 10am (working 7pm-7am sorta) and my phone rings. I looked at my lead hand and was like "i think thats my phone". He looked at me "strange".

Almost didn't answer it.

It was the office answering my thought. Thought has two uses; most people don't understand.

You can think to solve a problem. Or when you think while your mind is still; you create.

Ever have something so completely out of the blue happen that perfectly matches your hearts desire?

It was my supervisor "your coming home, relief is on its way". Which I thought 'maybe in a day or so... but not right now!'

A day passed. Got an email saying I should be able to leave Saturday. I love this world.

So Here I Come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home