Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ego

Sorry for not posting more often.

I've been working on a slight ego issue.

Waking up, hearing people talk... thinking "it must be about me!" and laying there perfectly still for an hour catching only 1 in 3 words...

EGO!

So I'm trying to return to my power. Attempting to find the me that I've been and love again.

-----

Last night; was -20 or so degrees outside; standing on the top of my mountain and all you could see was this ever-present fog.

Its nice; in a strange way. This world I still find so alien to be almost cut up into a small piece so I could take it a little bit at a time.

Everything is going well out here. The food is good; the company is good. Slowly as I begin to respect myself; others respect me more.

I think this might be what being happy feels like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home