Saturday, February 18, 2006

I am life's witness

*laugh*

So dancing... which is something I absolutely love! doing.

Tonight was just for my enjoyment. Last weekend I went out dancing to flirt and play with women; which was super fun; unfortunately it messed me soo much energetically; that on tuesday, when asked about sunday... I realized that I didn't actually know sunday had passed.

Yeah. Funny enough; sunday I had soo many adventures; visited with family for hours, played pool with a friend late sunday night. etc.

Never mind being flat on my ass monday & tuesday.

So tonight; I was just me.

And I saw a fight break out not a half foot in front of me... (which was sorta interesting.)

Before that I had a sorta pretty girl; ass grind with a drunk moron... while she was eye-fucking me and licking her lips in a way she must have thought was seductive.

I guess she was making orgasm faces or something.

For all those women out there reading this - NOT COOL! it made me want to throw up. (hence not wanting to dance with any girls; seeing that killed my sex drive for the entire evening.)

I am life's witness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home