Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thoughts

As our theme here seems to be emotion; a question has been raised which I would like some input.

(and I know you uncommenting people are reading this!)

A female friend of myne has made the statement that I don't "feel" that my only emotions are played out, like an old man at the checkout in a grocery store. (ok... thats my imagery... but I'm sure its close to what she was thinking.)

So a friend; a brother of a very close friend who'se gotten close himself came online a little later.

I was in a contemplative mood and asked him if he's ever seen me in some form of emotion...

I've known the guy for over 10 years; seen him in several variaties of me...

He's like "I've seen you happy, not so happy and frustrated."

And in reality; I am happy. I've been structuring my "thought process" to assimilate everything into a happy thought... and if I have another emotion beside, its a small flavoring under happy. Or neutral. I don't often shift into negativity... and if i do I just let it flow out... and when its done I'm happy again.

Is that healthy?

I know a few of you are highly educated people regarding human interaction etc...

What are your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home