Thursday, December 22, 2005

Limitations

A question of truths.

So... There are three ways of doing things.

When I'm inside a person's 'personal space' (aura) I can generally feel their mood and thoughts. I can change their mood and thoughts if I try hard enough (which isn't often worth the effort - and is often for petty, selfish purposes; thus against nature so exponentially more difficult than worthwhile).

But... I'm out hours away from civilization and I can feel some things my friends and close family are going through. I've had friends across the world (literally) and be able to feel emotional troubles in their life.

Which brings us to way 2.

When I've established a personal link with someone. (I call this a 'relationship') they can send thoughts to me; feelings and emotions. Like being in their personal space but with some limitations.

Like speaking in person compared with speaking over a telephone.

But I've picked up things from others; read people I'm not connected with.

Which brings us to way 3.

According to some religions and ways of thought; there are strings or energy lines running through the universe. (well... I don't know about that, but the world at least) Which connects all beings. This allows thought to move freely between beings; fear to be read by animals etc.

I guess when you apply way 3 to our comparison; its like hearing something over the radio; or hearing a sound yelled across a field. Because of the echo etc. you might not know where its from, but you can hear it and distinguish details about it.

-------

Why does this come up?

I was explaining some basic concepts to a friend of myne... based on the magnetism principle.

The idea that the iron moving through our blood created a magnetic field around our bodies - thus a referential 'aura'.

But alot of the experiences I've had were outside the scope of a magnetic field aura... so in afterthought; I offer the above as a thought to explain possibilities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to point one thing out concerning the "reading people" concept. that isn't exactly the same thing as an aura. a person can do that simply by observing lots of people and looking for common tells that people are constantly giving away to get an idea of what they are feeling or thinking. its basic observance of human nature.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home