Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas

And the stockings were hung...

Wait a minute!

Yeah, thats right. I'm up hours out of town (more than 5) and i'm stuck here working straight through christmas and more than likely through new years.

New Years I guess is fine; I never really got the whole "kiss someone" on new years.

I guess I've been at the wrong parties; but its been over 6 years since I kissed a girl on the national "kiss a girl" holiday.

The funniest part, is almost every year, I was dating a girl at least until the start of November.

So yeah.

The only dissapointing part is missing christmas. I really like that holiday. Spending it with family from out of town.

Well;

Merry Christmas to all!

I'll be thinking about you when "just another day" passes and I'm out here watching the rig drill another 20 meters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I'll have a glass of eggnog and a candycane and a japanese orange on your behalf.

:) merry xmas

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home