Saturday, December 03, 2005

I get my cake, but I can't eat it yet.

So yeah. I was sent out of town for a "1 week job".

So 1 week has passed...

and we got new tools out here, new guys etc. My trainer is leaving and I'm staying. Now its another 30 days with an estimated ceiling of 50 days.

Which is funny, now that I'm out here, catching 2-3 hours of sleep when I can; trading off with my new best friends and roomates so none of us makes a mistake due to exhaustion. Working on my computer when I get the time; eating when I want; everything...

*smile* funny enough, feels like I'm back home now. Allowing things to fall back into that random routine that I enjoyed so much last time. On the other hand; 4-5 weeks working hard is a very appealing thing for me. Not only do i get to learn a wack load of new stuff; but the paycheque at the end of this stint will be spectacular.

So for all those friends hoping to see me over the christmas break; sorry about that, but I probably won't be home. but we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I like cake. If you can't eat yours, can I have it? :P

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home