Monday, October 31, 2005

Two Weeks

So I've been out in the bush for two weeks now.

A little longer than I expected for my first job; but its definately a life. (and I'm making not bad cash doing it too...)

Fortunately, I took care of all bills that I could the last day; and I'm real happy I picked up that Ipod.

Updates? well, it fluctuates between -10 and +10 on a daily basis. Camp food is pretty good. Its nice to have the option of sleeping in and having someone deliver you supper (or breakfast as I call it).

I do continuously make mistakes (yeah, its almost humorous). Just last night i really fucked something up (which we can't change and gets sent to our head office at the end of each day). On the other hand, even though I'm about as green as it gets; i think the guys out here like me. I'm sorta looking forward to being assigned to a new trainer (cause i think some of my mannerisms are getting on this one's nerves).

Other than that? I'm becomming obsessive about pushups, situps and chinups. Havn't started with the handstand pushups; but think tomorrow I'll have to bust them out.

I'm tired of being lazy... time to become me again I guess.

On and off getting lonely.

During the nights; not talking or dealing with anyone is pretty nice. I find during the winters I'm an introvert and time like this where I get to work in silence is cherished.

I do sorta miss my family. I hope we can all get together when I get to town. (if I get to town any time in the next month...)

Yeah.

Whats really pleasing, is that all this time is allowing me to become intouch with some spirituality again.

I'm sure it has to do with the temorary insanity of little sleep; but I feel closer to myself than I have been in a long time.

*smile*

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

Hey.. I am here.. I am alive..
School is busy, life is busy. Like yours. Hope you're well.

a.

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Budgie said...

yay hallowneeen and wine!!

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home