Wednesday, October 26, 2005

addictions

Well... I'm firmly hooked on coffee.

and I know is very horrid for you... but these nights need a little caffine.

But hey! I'm actually sleeping in my off time now; which one would guess is a very good thing.

So... advances in the job.

I'm still in love with it. All these new challenges, these new situations and surroundings... its pretty damn interesting. not at all the stressfull startups of other jobs.

I'm content to say the least, and thats really saying something. So.. not only do I enjoy it, but while I'm sitting here doing nothing, I'm making a bunch of money too.

So yeah... life in the fast lane I guess.

Back to the books... I've got some problems to solve for my training and some information to fill into the endless paperwork that passes by my mobile work station... but then again; I do have 12 hours of doing nothing to do it all in; so no big deal there.

I'm actually enjoying this so much that I'm contemplating asking the office to send me up north for the winter. I'll be on for 3 months straight, but it'll be a part of the world that I wouldn't be able to visit otherwise... and you really have to seize these oppourtunities when they come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I never drank much coffee before working where I do now. It's not that I have a hard exhausting job, but my coworkers always went to Timmy's for coffee and they'd get me one. Being the polite person I am, I'd choke it down. Now I'm hooked.

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home