Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mail!

Beefdrop said: "Stupid fucking anonymous blogs, eh? I'm glad your'e having such a rockin' time. Is there anything you miss, like the presence of females, or things like that? What about poptarts? And watch out for that coffee, you health freak."

Thanks beefer for the mail.

The anonomous comments... well; I'm not sure if the people read my blog or just jump in and put their comments down...

like a dog, using his bitch; filling her up and leaving.

----

do I miss things? hell yeah.

Yes and no.

I feel like I'm on a different planet here. Where the rules of reality don't exist.

Because of this, I just don't need the regular things. Or I didn't.

until I was flipping the channels and found a girl on girl softcore 2 hour special. Sorta shocked me into reality; but other than that... I'm doing very well.

I do miss the crowds in the city. Just wandering the mall to feel the press of people around me. Or being at a bar and having some stranger grab my ass...

Yeah I miss that, and I understand why the riggers all go crazy when they're in town. I may have to go out for a night to wash this 'no people' from my system.

so yeah. ask away if you have more questions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

Do I have Paris rubbing me on video...?

Well, I hate to dissapoint, but no I do not. I think my large breasts intimidate her and her flat pre-pubescent-type chest.

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home