Thursday, November 24, 2005

Update

So class is going well.

Tomorrow is the final exam; then out to the field (presumably as fast as they can send me... which suits me just fine.)

Tired today; feeling sorta down, sorta sick. Don't like the feeling but all I can do is my best and chill for tomorrow.

Was asking a question I needed to ask of a very senior hand. Apperently the guy that drove me out to my first job. Supposidly his 'outlandish tactics' get him made fun of quite severely behind his back.

Which I was expecting, just ignoring. The trainer more or less said "get a feeling for the land. When at a hotdog vendor, get a hotdog so people can assume your normal."

I was like... yeah. I understand.

Which is just fine. I don't really need to practice my sword forms in the middle of the lease; or work my breakdancing with music so everyone can see me.

*smile* being me, inside me is what I do best.

But it was a very good random conversation we had. This way I didn't mess something up unintentionally and accidently find myself without a job.

So all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home