Friday, November 18, 2005

Backwards or forwards?

I've come to realize that I'v been given a wonderfull oppourtunity.

Was sitting at lunch, with all the guys taking the course with me (wow; do i have studying to do before monday's test!) as they're getting up to leave, I feel a part of me leave with them.

I reflected on this and understood that in this moment; I can decide to become part of the masses. That I can stop being my "I'm better than you because I know how to kill you in any given moment" mentality; I can really choose to be whomever I want to. No one knows who I am; I have that freedom.

True, some moments are easier to do this than others. A group of existing friends; family that you see every day and a girlfriend would make a changing process like this difficult.

Having no one really close; only a group of people pushed to the edges of tolerance by an isolationist; well... that makes this easy.

As I sat there; in the few secconds it takes to have a thousand thoughts; I like who I am, but am going to make modifications about it.

*smile* more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home