Thursday, December 08, 2005

Emotion

I was reclining. Doing what I now call work.

Listening to my heart; my blood pull through my veins.

I don't exactly know when I broke the wall I've passed. But at some point in the near past I reached a place where I understand myself.

I can see the world; like seeing the beach by studying the detail on one grain of sand.

And I weep.

My range of emotion has dissapeared. I no longer get angry; but feel sadness for those who live angry. True; I'll put on a bluster and a fuss. Perhaps getting red in the face, allowing my reactions to be clouded by emotion. But this is all farce; my fires no longer burn hot.

What I describe above is no longer some child's tantrum; but an understanding of man's place in this flow of life we exist and how we fight against a... current of evolution.

An expression of the bruise we leave as we pass.

I am a witness to what others can't see.

And when I get in this mood; the act of living entirely inside my purpose...

I ghost; leave no trail, disturb nothing as I pass.

There is no difference between my thoughts and the meanderings of the wind; no echo's are left of myself for others to pickup.

And in this way; the smallest represents the whole. I am no longer me; I am no longer traped to this form.

But I represent everyone around me.

Where their crimes and transgressions are myne; and my purpose becomes to allow them peace.

------

and it all makes sence.

if I was surrounded by a thousand people; all consumed by their lives in the city... this would become a terrible burden. The act of non-realization was my body/mind preserving itself from destruction.

but out here; the 3 people within a 20 meter radius have a gentle touch on my mind. The weight easier to carry; and that through them; I can find myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home