Sunday, December 04, 2005

sleep is good!

So; trying to seperate into shifts. We have two guys here doing the same job... which means that we don't both need to try to stay up 24 hours a day getting things done. We can seperate into 2 12 hour shifts.

Finally got my chance. it was 10:00am, my trainer just got up... I was like "ok! time to go to bed" slept for 2 hours.... then someone decided to go into town. And of course I don't have enough supplies to last for another week (never mind another few days). so i had to go with him.

Fortunately though, i managed to get back with enough time for a 2 hour nap before I needed to start.

So I managed 4 hours of sleep; and actually am in a good mood.

Which is good, because its snowing really hard outside. which is important to watch in a good mood; otherwise it'll just make you really depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home