Friday, December 23, 2005

Rebuttle on auras

Well!

"i have to point one thing out concerning the "reading people" concept. that isn't exactly the same thing as an aura. a person can do that simply by observing lots of people and looking for common tells that people are constantly giving away to get an idea of what they are feeling or thinking. its basic observance of human nature. "

Anonymous commented on my last post.

And a good comment that is too. I'd be tempted to give this point to you except for one situation I found myself in.

I walked into a healing course as the gunnia pig for some students to heal up. On day one we talked about ourselves to our personal healer; then we stood up against a white wall while the other healers read our "aura's"

Interestingly enough, what they were able to read from my and my aura brought up some serious emotional crap that I didn't even remember from my child-hood and early adult times.

At that point (like 3 years? ago) I wasn't the emotional body I am now... I was a tuff and gruff "I'm a man" personality who has no emotions. Here I am standing there almost weeping from memories that float to the surface triggered by them telling me what happened and talking by apperent manurisms.

I would love to say they "profiled" that from my clothes and posture; but there was more to it... the details were too accurate for anything mundane.

-----------

To answer the question; its possible for either way to be right and really i have no way to proove either.

Good point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home