Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The mirror

I was at a mall today; decided to buy a new shaver.

Which meant I bought new clothes and the mall closed before I could get to the shaver store.

I am a giant flirt wherever I go and shopping is no different.

So the girls who are selling clothes were rather cute tonight; I had them not knowing which way up was.

I felt... good. Its not very often I can turn people to mush like that; I have to savor every moment.

The let me out of the store; as I was adjusting things (just around the corner) one of them burst out in nervous laughter.

Now; I understand that having a hot guy walk into your store; make you feel beautifull and have your tongue get lodged in your throat is a very different experiance.

----

On the other hand the "this ugly ass guy just walked in here; thinking he was king shit..." that would cause a person to burst out laughing as they left as well.

Unfortunately, there is no mirror we can look through. To see what others see when we think we're doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home