Saturday, April 01, 2006

And life finds me

So yeah...

I've been feeling very... down lately.

Not sad; just low. I thought that by working out extra hard out here, I drained my battery and had put out my fire... needing an extrordinary effort to re-kindle.

So my brother called me.

And apperently my uncle died... on thursday... and no one figured to tell me about it. (it being Saturday close to midnight)

*sigh*

Isn't that something.

How it impacts you weather you know or not.

Whats even more strange is that my parents; when discussed with them; told me that I probably shouldn't go. That he was old and not a very close relative.

So I'm sitting here with a sence of disbelief.

I've been out here for almost 50 days; I have the best reason to leave... and I'm having a hard time making that call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay.

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home