Friday, March 24, 2006

Pointy shoes

Ok...

Before I start...

I've been reading some books on bettering yourself (well... they're not at all about that, but its how I choose to view and represent it). One of the excercises involves writing down the name of every person you've ever met, ordered by year.

Then going back in time from present and remembering every moment of every interaction you've ever had with each person.

Its not... an instant process... I guess it'll likely take more than a year to start/complete.

So have been sorta playing with that thought; going through some memory garbage I don't need to hold onto.

I remember dancing; and seeing pointy shoes.

I know I've said this before; but I'll be damned if I date another (I've only dated one) girl who wears crazy pointy shoes.

*smile*

My thought for the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

I wear pointy shoes.
Consider me the best exception
you'll ever know.
Stella P.

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home