Saturday, April 22, 2006

Expectation

So this weeks (and I forget if I wrote other week having this) theme is Expectation.

I've had so many conversations with people about Expectation.

How what one expects becomes his lense (yeah; my spelling is crap tonight). That everything he (or she!) see's is based on this expectation.

How the line between happy and sad is whats expected. When things follow whats expected; everything is happy. When things aren't; sadness.

So this morning (well... 2am) I'm sitting here, and the wonderfull thought came to me.

When looking at a person freshly judged. You hold a cup of their water. Expecting it to taste a specific way.

But to truely appreciate a person; your cup must be shattered, for you to really find their true flavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home