Friday, April 28, 2006

Impecability

I've spoken before... about impecability.

I hope this is a little different perspective.

Was watching Ocean's 11 yesterday, specifically Pitt and Clooney. They have an amazing synergy. A friendship that speaks of longtime association.

Their rolls are impecable.

Never doing something on screen that would jepordise or tarnis their counterpart's reputation, reading eachother and acting perfectly in sync.

Funny; I know its acting. But I've had ... moments ... in real life with associations where that feeling is formed. Quickly dissipating by someone's idiocy; true. But its out there.

Contrasted to...

I have another friend; I'll call Guy.

He's a funny sort; always trying to get into shady situations. He was on a ski hill where someone took his shoes; so he turned it around; took another's. As he was searching; frustration turning to an idea; he calmly states "oh, here they are!" and takes another pair. One of his friends (as he's leaving) looks down, "are you sure those are yours?" "yes they are." "are you really sure, because I've never seen you wear any shoes that look like that" "yeah, they're my shoes" "like really; you must have just bought them (and they don't look new) and have never worn them around me"

That... is non-impecability.

I yearn for an impecable relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home