Monday, April 24, 2006

A glimpse

So...

A long time ago; I took a girl on a date; ended up seeing a fortune teller.

Funny enough...

I spent some time today in that memory. (been reading my "how to become a sorceror" series again) and came to this disconcerting feeling.

Funny enough; alot of what she said has been coming true (or has come true).

Things like predicting career changes; personality changes.

I didn't ask for alot of details, but on the other hand, she did... alter my energy in a significant way.

---

So I'm reading this book on dreaming. About controlling your dreams, using dreams as a way to explore reality, to learn and to grow.

But I havn't dreamed in forever. (well... only dream when I eat messed foods just beofe I go to sleep)

So the first night, I lay down to start some dreaming excercises and with intent, the dreams start flowing.

Every night since (that I remember) I intend to dream and all sorts of crap comes to the surface.

Exciting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I have twisted dreams almost every night and have since I was little. Sometimes they're warped versions of reality, sometimes they're recurring dreams, sometimes they're about past events and sometimes they're about death or something equally as morbid and frightning.
sometimes i can control them and even be capable of coherent thoughts or tell myself that i want to wake up and actually do it>

it"s pretty messed>

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home