Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Touching webs

Some times... when you silence yourself.

Beyond here, beyond now. Stop looking at moments, and look at both the past and the future.

Its strange. You can almost balance on the web of events.

----

I happened to listen in on a conversation of my friends. They were talking about the smallest moments which changed their lives dramatically.

And tonight; instead of feeling a moment; I could feel hundreds of moments; thousands of moments.

its strange.

----

My trainee... even though he has more experience than i do, appears to be a trainee in all faucets of my experiance (and he's more than 5 years older).

I hit some buttons this morning... was reaching into his chest pocket which caused an amazing explosion of pure anger. And again, I felt anothers emotions. It was amazing; because I understand... I've been there, I've felt that first hand.

And funny enough; something happened. He's acting very... different now. But I don't remember the moments after me initially feeling his rage.

All I have the feeling is of me ... popping ... his bubble.

I don't know... anyways, I saw 10 minutes of friday night lights tonight and found my own bubble to pop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home