Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a memory

I remember my first... emotion felt for another person.

Strangely enough; it was for mike mires on SNL one night. I think I was pretty young... somewhere in the early double digits anyways.

The skit was Mike and someone else were college students, living on Kraft Dinner and Ketchup. One turned to the other and was like "we don't have enough money to buy Kraft dinner or ketchup any longer"

and this guy knocked on the door... was like "you guys have eaten the most Kraft Dinner out of anyone in America... you win a free life supply of KD"... and the door knocked again... "you guys have eaten the most ketchup out of anyone else in America... you win a free life supply of Ketchup."

And I didn't know what to think / do. it was Very strange... as a child feeling something for the KD/Ketchup guys. Like a hopless happiness or something; feeling for those guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home