Tuesday, August 22, 2006

scuba is hard

Well... I was riding down the street the other day... and saw a sign for SCUBA lessons... starting on friday. So walked in and charmed my way into an allready over-booked class.

*smile*

And what fun it was! I just need to do some quick open-water dives, and I'm off to the scuba races.

The only "really hard part" of the entire class; was the 200m swim we each had to do. Sure; we were allowed goggles; fins and snorkle... but my snorkle was busted (the relief valve on the bottom was pushed up a lil' too much...) so when I submerged my head and breathed, I'd take on water.

Which... incidently makes swimming alot harder. But I gave up on the snorkle and just swam on my back... took a little longer, but I got it done.

So yeah.

Yesterday; strangest thing happened. All day; all I could feel was someone's need to contact me. I called up a few of my friends, but no go.

I don't know what the deal is, or who it was, just that someone was seriously debating wether to call me or not.

Guess I'll never know.

*smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

I wish I knew how to swim :P

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home