Saturday, September 02, 2006

And the stupid shal inherit the earth!

So yeah... first off; I'm real pleased with my spammers. *smile* means I'm big enough to attract attention I guess.

I got a new trainee. The last one had an "under developed attitude". I love playing people.

The directional hand has acknowledged me as the "power" behind the scenes. He's the yippy one, I'm his friend who he figures will back him up if he gets in a jam.

He's supplying the freezies and makes taco's for me every week, I guess I'd do a bit for a person willing to put that much effort into being my friend.

Unfortunately; compared with my last trainee... this new guy is a friggain genious. He's eger, enthusiastic and has 2 years working other tools (for our company) and 5 years working similar tools (for another company) under his belt. So I only need to show him something once and he jumps on it with both feet.

So Mr. Grumpy is trying to deflame him in my perspective. I guess to become the "beta male" once again.

I've been reading all about stuff like this in some very well written books lately; seeing it in action just makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home