Monday, August 28, 2006

the Trainee

Control;

Is a funny word. Its almost like a swear to some people. And others... a way of life.

So I'm deep inside my trainee's head. *smile*

I've been steadily molding him to the better of the company (and thus to spread positivity and happiness with all he touches. Though that appears to be... me!... well; its just co-incidence.)

Something funny he noted... Ever since I got back to the rig (he hasn't made the connection) he's been having steady nightmares every night.

I've been very heavily drawn to the closeness of dreaming and energetic/personal growth. As a matter of fact some of my most profound changes in personality and lifestyle have been shortly after months of nightmarish or heavy dreams.

Never mind attempting to juggle for a month or two. Stopping and after a 3 month rest; 2 nights running a strong dream of juggling. Where I picked up some balls the next day and "all of a sudden" had that ability.

*smile* Its pleasing to see the first symptoms of an effect; that working with me causes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

lol you're getting blogspammed.

3:34 PM

 
Blogger The Platypus said...

Anybody that spams the Capt'n has spammed me! Prepare to feel my wrath.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home