Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the psychic warning

I've started referring to energy work as "using my other senses".

And funny enough; the things I see/feel/hear with my other senses are changing drastically.

I used to be able to connect with a friend/lover really easily over long distances and almost pickup images from their minds. Now... its a little harder. I can still feel, but its just different.

So I started meditating at least 20 minutes a day last week; I don't know if things are shifting or not... but I've been having alot of "moments of realisation".

And my latest?!?

A psychic once told me that I would get divorced because I would assume my wife doesn't love me... almost like I would just naturally believe that things are worse than they are.

Which... strangely enough; was the only thing I couldn't swallow of the whole exchange.

But sure as shit, I finally understand and think I'm doing that to a friend right now.

So... a shout out; if you will.

To the universe and that psychic. Thanks for the heads up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home