Thursday, September 28, 2006

Beauty

So I'm on my rig again for another 30 days. *sigh*

But but but... adventures to be had out here. The directional hand, who doesn't seem to get along with anyone; threw me the keys to his quad the other day. I looked bewildered.

I had never ridden a quad before.

No big deal; he said. "Just open the throttle and it goes forward." And off I went. *smile*

needless to say; it was wicked fun.

----

Right now I'm watching this burning fire sun-rise. The clouds are bright red as the sun's coming over the horizon. This being seen through autum's brilliant trees. Beautifull enough; that I snapped a pic and included it below!

So yeah! I made sure to include my rig (on the left) and some trees I enjoy watching throughout the day. The pic's not the best, apperently small apeture digital cameras don't take the best low lighting photos... but thats cool.









From the Reiki course afformentioned; I purchased this.... attunement CD. Its 45 minutes of harmonics (the best way to describe it). If you took a crystal goblet and ran your finger across the rim, the powerfull sound it creates... listen to that for 45 minutes. (with some tastefull pink noise thrown in the background; water running, rain falling etc.)

Its strange. Almost a feeling of joy or extacy you feel when listening to it. (its supposed to 'assist' your brain into a theta-wave pattern... though my understanding was that theta = dreamless sleep... but thats ok.) But the feeling transends your ability to feel. You don't feel good... or bad... you don't really ... feel anything. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home