Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shallow

"That really sounded shallow. No offense.Are you just about looks in a woman then?"

I would love to say "yeah! all about looks. Just a normal guy here."

To start; I re-read my post, and it did look pretty shallow. I didn't mean for it to come across like that; but it did; so best make the best of it.

It was bad. Watching one of the strippers dance. I could see a smile on her face and her whole demeaner screamed that she loves teasing men from stage.

Until I caught her eyes. And all I could see; instead of whats visually infront was all the emotional pain this girl was in.

*sad smile* It sorta makes me tear up thinking about it.

Straight up - I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

That appears to be the worst part. Most girls that are killer, killer attitudes, killer bodies. I can look into them and see something so hurt and wounded that makes them keep it up; not out of joy... that feeling going and looking good just feels good; but a drive. A hurt; someone teasing them when little; being yelled at (not being good enough) by their parents.

Something.

And when I'm sleeping beside a girl; I'm wrapped up in their emotion... thats what I see when I close my eyes; thats what I'll dream about what I absorb and taste when I wake up.

Something I'm never putting myself through again (yeah, a long / bad story).

So; I would love to say "if a girl looks good, then I'm all for it" but thats really a quarter of the truth. I really respect a person who can take care of themself... that has that supple lithe body. Its something that I work for and would hope to find.

But the mind is on par. Not to have an open mind, relaxed... just that what I look for in a person has to have a quality of thought; a level of matureness grown through pain and have opened themself and seen it for what it is.

Liz; the answer to your question is some guys are mini-van guys. Other guys drive trucks.

I'm a street bike guy. I love it; just closing my eyes while on it, I know a harmony with life that is rare for me to find anywhere else.

But not any street bike. Something special.

And thats what I'm looking for in a girl; someone who just... fits.

until I find it, I can only guess what its like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

Alright. I'm sorry if I came across in a bad way.

I guess it goes both ways. I like a guy with personality, who cares about himself and is really outgoing, etc etc... but if he looks good, it's a definate plus.

But I like to think that I don't go out of my way to meet "hot" guys.
I don't know.

:P

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home