Saturday, July 02, 2005

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day Everyone!

I love watching all the people gather around for the fireworks... its a strange mood to feel.

Especially when something big hits and the croud sucks in its collective breath.

I love it.

And best of all; we went back to my friends house and played two small texas hold'um tournaments. I won both! (not for money... and the seccond one, I had 8-10x the amount of chips the other player had but we were tired, so just said "this is for all the marbles"... which I lost... but I still count it as a win.)

It was strange. I'm going in on every hand, using my superior chips to buy some pots... another one, I just fold pre-flop... turns out other guy would have had a full house from the flop. I was just zoned.

Felt good.

Was at the Bar last night; watching these two girls dance up a storm. They were performing vodoo on the world... while I was watching, they shot down atleast 5-6 pairs of men. As soon as a guy would approach, they would just push him away or sorta move their circle of two elsewhere.

it was fun. Some serious ass at that bar.

But nothing was being picked up. Which leads me to believe... if your going to pickup a girl, its not at a bar... its gonna be somewhere else when they're unsuspecting. (like when they're taking the garbage out or something)

Before that bar, we were at the strippers. Which I rarely if ever go to... but I couldn't believe the talent. Usually its no big deal... watch some naked girls and get home feeling neutral. Every stripper was smokin' hot and half could dance too.

Suprising. Just makes me want to reach out and touch someone.

Worst of all... seeing those girls and those strippers; I can't stop looking until I find a woman that beautiful for myself. Just someone I would consider as par.

But thats what I was looking for anyways; so I guess its not a big deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

That really sounded shallow. No offense.

Are you just about looks in a woman then ?

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home