Saturday, June 25, 2005

so I couldn't help it

I finally(!) busted out some breaking moves at the bar.

Just hit a half/half (country/pop) dance club... havin' a good time (with a few beer and a redbull) and a circle formed right in front of me... so I had to do what I could.

Funny thing was; I tried to hit two pretty big (for me) moves (the both involve being upside down on one hand...) and they both failed horribly.

*laugh*

Other than those two little points; it was totally rad. I had an awesome time (country danced with 6 very pretty ((and young)) girls); initiated a new guy into the 'wingman' consortium and had a girl show him how to 2-step.

Fun fun fun!

I forgot the feeling of moving around on the dance floor like that. (too bad they were all lesbians)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home