Monday, June 13, 2005

catch phrases

"Anonymous said...
You don't bite the hand that helps feed you."

this comment was made to one of my later entries titled "Today is like yesterday... just later"

while I really appreciate the feedback on my words... I would really like them to actually make sence.

Who is feeding who? Are you familiar with the feeding situation? I'm under the impression that this 'relationship' I have with my roomate is mutually benificial. Thus there is no feeding but a sharing.

If I got mad enough (like in my last roomate situation) I could leave within a half day.

If he got mad enough at me, he could kick me out and I would be perfectly fine. I have many places to go; many options... just none as convienient as this one.

So thank you Anonymous; but unfortunately your canned response doesn't really apply to this situation.

Its really funny; because in the past a person under the Anonymous handle has made similar dumb ass comments that clearly miss the mark of the story or the moral being shown; the example being given.

I'm not sure if its a person not understanding me; or if its a person not understanding the catch phrase they're using but either way; there is something being missed.

Just thought I should let you know.

Capt'n

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was only half reading this tonight because my mom and I were discussing suicide for some reason...so my attention wasn't really there....and for a second I thought it was me because I've only ever seen myself post comments...then I'm like " hey... I always use my name...and I don't try to be clever...cos I end up looking dumb".... And then I felt kind of dumb. But this is what I get for being up this late.
And I'm stressed. And tired.
I'm going to bed! :)

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home