Sunday, June 12, 2005

Today is like yesterday... just later

Was at a hottub party last night. It was pretty damn fun.

Even though there wern't many people there, it was half girls/guys... and the available girls were pretty fun and awesome.

I left my bike there. Not because I drank too much (I don't drink... remember?) but it was a half our out of edmonton, with some gravel in suprising places. I didn't feel coumfortable being out on the freshly slicked up roads like that.

Got home and I noticed a few things. Mainly; that there was a bicycle right inside the front door... that all of the pots of soil were turned over on our padio; that the house turned from 'immaculate' to reasonably messy in under 12 hours... hmmm.

Not to mention in the morning; I got the "what are you a chick? I can't believe you left your bike at your friends house." speach.

Needless to say, I'm less than impressed.

Just got back from grabbing my bike... had some good breaking classes. Good supper; good company.

I would say I'm sitting on the fence about today. Yesterday was awesome; Today... the residual feeling of wanting to strangle the "are you a chick?" out of my roomate is flavoring everything I see into mediochrity.

--------------

Revision

Speaking of which... rented precienct 13... watching it... roomate was being a pain in the ass.

I paused the moovie and told him I was upset. That he had hurt my feelings by calling me a chick this morning and that I wanted to discuss this like men. Either that, or (also like men) we were to go outside, have a good fight and settle the differences. Come back inside and be sociable again.

He appologised.

Said that he was kidding that he didn't mean to upset me by his words.

I smiled and accepted.

Didn't expect that to happen.*laugh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't bite the hand that helps feed you.

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home