Tuesday, June 14, 2005

run to the hills

Stability in a person is only as certain as his/her surroundings.

I've been amazingly stable for a very long time... but a person has remembered something that happened while I was in a very compromised position and continues to bring it up.

Its strange; because I didn't show signs of a temper before reminded I had one. And now that its a continuous input... I'm showing serious signs of a temper.

Mastery of one's self and one's surroundings are just that much more important when negative influences appear.

I had a little blast of anger tonight. Not a controlled "I'm going to allow myself to feel this" bue an actual "SMASH!" feeling rip through me. Only for a milliseccond... but that is not who I am. I've been feeling it build for weeks now.

Its interesting to step back and really see exactly what is happening.

And the real catch. I know in my soul what is happening. But my mind guesses and seccond guesses.

I can't just find the problem, solve the problem and move on. I have to analyse every symptom after I know what the problem is and make sure my 'law' fits all the coresponding criteria.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://evillittlebudgie.blogspot.com/

Just for the hell of it, I made one. Seeing how I have so much time on my hands at work and all.

I need something to occupy my time :P

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home