Thursday, June 30, 2005

Doubts

At class tuesday, had a substitute ninja teaching... everything was pretty cool; good class... until the end he started getting self concious.

With the whole "I don't really know what I'm doing, so I hope you guys had a good time" type of thing. Which was funny... cause 1) I only want to learn from people who know what they're doing and 2) up until that point, he had me completely convinced.

(and all this I shared with him later)

I was at work, about to ask my boss if I was doing allright; came to a small realization. If I do that, I'm like the instructor. If I have doubts about my abilities then clearly I'm not doing allright. *laugh*

That confidence is percieved as competance and doubts are percieved as failure.

I have alot more backup for this... but thats the jist.

Happy Canada Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home