Friday, July 08, 2005

the other office

there are alot of people who discount man's connection with the machines he works with.

That either things work or they don't their not influenced by their environment.

You ever see a person's car... thats just not right? Everything is falling apart on it (on a relatively new car none the less) things break all the time?

I see this every where I go. I would guess its one of the reasons we live in a "throw out" society. Because we're so messed up as a culture that our stuff breaks too fast for us to deal with it.

So I was in the other office yesterday and I was off key, but stuff kept breaking. A shock proof portable hdd stopped working; so I replaced it with another... it had another problem. So I grabbed my last hdd; put it in and it failed also.

I Get It!

Don't use an external hdd for this solution... understood.

But seriously.. things kept locking up, not restarting properly, becoming choppy having to be force-rebooted.

Yeah. I've had days like that before; and I always approach the same problem machines the next day and typically they work flawlessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home