Monday, July 04, 2005

and sometimes you see it coming from a long ways away

I'm talking with this ultra nice girl; such a beautiful person.

(yeah, I'm still internet dating... its just so addictive)

So delicate... I can feel her moving closer, making assumptions about who I am; what I do and how I do it... stuff like that.

The worst thing is; I'm going to meet her, let her get close so I can see for myself who she thinks I am.

Perhaps its sadistic. This level of self verification. Looking through someone elses eyes for justification that I'm actually a person.

Or maybe its with hope that she (among all the others) could possibly have a damn clue what makes me tick. (um... unlikely in this case)

I'm curious if I'm going to get hurt by this one. Trying to expose myself to these girls... true I learn soo much about who I am by what I say and do... but in the path of being honest I become so damn vulnerable.

Always an adventure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

good luck!

So I did the call tonight.

I was called a "sick and twisted" person. I took it as a compliment, laughed, and thanked him for it.
He got mad and yelled in my ear. Was all like " So do you never want to hear from me again?"
I'm like "That's right"
He says (after a considerable pause " okay"
I said "goodbye" and hung up.

I feel a lot better now!

Thanks. :)

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home