Friday, July 08, 2005

non-sence

I have an uncle; his favorite line was always "I have a 6th sence... non-sence." and it was funny; I'll give you that.

For my extra friday afternoon training session with my ninja buddy; we went to a small park thats sorta out of the way and did energy work.

Its been a while since I did a real energy posting, so figured I'd throw some ideas up.

If you recall, I was at this park full of people, found my friend from across 1-2 km; just walked straight to him. So I figured I should be able to develop some excercises to allow me to do that on purpose instead of just in the moment.

I told him when we started (while we were going into a state of Zen) that the US developing a laser that destroys missiles. To test it they put a gps system on the missile; to see if the laser actually worked.

So we sat across from eachother and shared energy. Then with him standing in the center of this gizebo; reformed that bond, walked away and had him try to point at me.

We did this 30-40 times (over an hour or so) facing all different directions (so wind, sun and indirect radiation weren't a factor) and switched off with me guessing and him guessing. Did it with me being close, with me being far (up to 15 or so feet away) with me intenting on him, pulling energy and pushing energy.

It was very... strange.

After the first 4-5 times, we didn't miss. And this was wait 20 secconds then point to me. (I was being perfectly silent... no noise... his eyes were closed) And I was walking randomly to different points around him. Sometimes hitting the same point over again; others just not moving at all for a minute before projecting.

Every Time.

After a while it was "wait for my signal" which was a push or something... it was different.

Next time we try this; I've got a blindfold and some earplugs to use... for the "double blind" test.

two hours later! (wow... what an appetite we worked up) did some sepearation excercises, neutralizing excercises (cause we weren't balanced during our "workout") and went on our way.

Stopped by another friends; ended up hitting a grocery store and cooking them both dinner.

I love saying to my friends "I appreciate you guys" in ways like that... it pleases me to no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home