Friday, March 02, 2007

Meditation music

so I'm running on very little sleep.

Leaving town at 5am, driving through the day; training when we arrived on location and testing tools until 3am-ish, up at 7 to work. End up picking up tools at 7pm and I needed to supervise my trainee until all his kinks were worked out... which meant until 5am.

Up at 7am again and working through the day, brings me to today.

The rig was doing some maintenance work so I had enough time to take a little nap. I put on a theta wave encouraging mp3 and promptly fell into oblivion.

Waking up, sorta... I came to realise that the 4 meditation tracks I had fallen asleep to had kept me comatose for a good bit of time... I had to pull the headphones from my ears and wait a half hour before actually being able to speak...

The moral of the story?

Make sure you set your audio device to not repeat when listening to almost hypnotic music and falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home