Saturday, January 20, 2007

Awesome shirt ripping power

Its rather funny.

I've lost a bit of muscle since I was very physically active, but I'm not weak by any means.

Accompanied with this is my mind's stubborn notion that I'm stil capable of doing what I used to be able to do physically.

There was a time; recently where I needed my shirt off. Fast.

The girl straddling me was occupied with her own clothing; so i figured I should rip the shirt off my chest like the strapping lad I pictured me to be.

I pulled and pulled... nothing. No ripping sounds; no "I've almost got this ripped"... nothing.

I focused a crap-load of energy into my hands, figuring that would help. Nothing.

So we made due with my shirt on. No big deal.

Later; when I had a larger time frame to take said article of clothing off; I pulled on the collar to get it over my head... and it felt like the shirt dissolved in my hand. The collar came off clean and I was left with all sorts of bits of fabric in my hand.

Strange.

anyone have shirt ripping experience?

I've ripped my share of fabric, but nothing every has happened before or since like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

Ew. Is this just a convoluted post to tell your readers that you got some? *laugh*
Maybe it's like "a watched pot never boils.."... "An unwanted shirt never rips"?
;-)

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Capt'n said...

*sigh*

I wish that was the case. This was months ago.

But Hey! If I do get some, I'll make sure to let you all know.

Capt'n

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home