Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nair

Ok!

So I was doing some brainstorming a little while back... and I figured that it would be an adventure if I attempted to use Nair on some... unmentionable areas... of my body.

That being a guy, my attention span isn't long enough to properly trim specific things. Eventually I start taking short cuts or thinking about something else; all of a sudden, the scissors or shaver gets a little too close... use your imagination.

So I've been looking for creative ways to not have that happen.

Different trimming techniques and so on.

Nair.

So I've heard some bad things. That it can 'irritate' some skin, potentially that it could cause a minor chemical burn (which I don't want on my balls... thank you very much!)

I picked up this 'sensitive skin / corse hair' bottle; it looks like exactly what i want.

To start; I figured I would remove the hair from the back of a hand. If my hand gets irritated; no big deal. It'll heal pretty fast. And there is hair there. Not like eyebrow hair, but soft smooth thin hair. This should be a good test.

Applied the nair; waited 6 minutes (as directed) took a damp cloth and wiped it off. Perfect skin, (not even dry!) no hair. Tadaa!

Stage 2. I waited until my roomate was sent out on a job. (Just incase this ends up with a naked man running around the house screaming. Don't want stories about that being spread around.) And naired one side of a potentially sensitive area. Jumped in the shower and sprayed it off.

Ok; so Nair (I found out) needs to be scraped off for the hair to be removed properly.

Other than that; it looks like I have about 50% hair removal in the applied area. I'm giving it a few days, to see if its sensitive or feels like its been burned in general; but so far everything looks good.

If this tests perfect; I think I should be good to apply a little more liberally and let sit for a little longer.

I'll keep you all posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

You can buy trimmers for the "down there" area. Source Adult sells them and I think wal-mart does too. If you're using nair though, there's also a special one for the bikini area that's non irritant. Im sure it'll work on the "speedo" area too.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home