Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas

Christmas went well this year... actually; I'd say very well.

I volunteered to work for someone else; so he could see the wife and family.

I got to drive into town to see the extended family for an hour or so... that was pretty nice. A little messed up.

They all stood around and watched me eat for the hour I was there. It was just a little too much attention. Everyone talking with me; 8 conversations going on at once; and I was a part of every one of them.

I got back into the truck, turned to my trainee (the chaufer for the evening) and I was like "I feel strange man..."

it was sorta cool; but in a different sort of way. Just soo much; thoughts/emotions/feelings flooding into my oh so sensitive brain.

messed me right up.

But it caused me to learn a thing or two. About myself and my life.

My path.

And I looked into the mirror this morning; and was like "I'm me". and smiled.

I love being happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home