Thursday, February 15, 2007

Diet

My diet has gone from medium to crap over night. Literally not eating anything but meat, bread and pop since I got out here.

Enough of it.

I went to town 2 days ago, bought some vegitables and maybe a little chicken and have been attempting to eat a little healtier.

Its the pop I decided not to drink any more thats hitting me with cravings. I got up 3 times so far tonight to grab a can of whatever I can find. *smile* instead, I've decided to substitute food for pop... I know its not the best for my waist line but still; I have to do something to relieve the cold-turkey I'm feeling from not drinking the 4-5 cans of liquid awesome I'm used to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

Switch to black tea with milk and sugar! Same boost, but with antioxidants and not so much sugar. Miss you.
a

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home