Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life's witness no longer

I am life's witness.

I've said that, many times. Many hundred times.

I would watch people interact, doing what I need to smooth the flow of power between them so its 'healthy' (or what my bias creates healthy as).

Something happened today.

A friend did me a great honor and shared with me. Shared some thing that she knew would hurt me. But a good hurt. Like setting a bone. A pain I was looking for.

Almost like offering a clue to where the Easter egg is hidden inside my mind (while I'm on the great Easter egg hunt.) (and the Easter egg holds like... painful stuff. Ok, maybe not like an Easter egg at all.)

I learned that I can't be life's witness anymore.

Its not my place to feel an other's pain and to hold it as my own, to heal them using my body/mind as a surrogate.

I have room for 1 body mind in my aura, and maybe that's gotta be me for a little bit. At least until I understand what I'm giving up when I lend it out.

I love you all, very much.

I know this is very brief. Please ask questions if your curious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home